Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Such a Loser!!!!

So another weigh in has come and gone....and I am down another 1.8lbs for a total of 14.4lbs gone!!! SOOOO close to the 15lb mark, I can taste it..lol


I am also happy to report that last night I put on a size 16 pair of jeans! My old ones were an 18Q!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I'm so excited! I've got 5 weeks until my baby cousin A gets married, and I am planning on being down another 2 sizes before then!!!


Obviously Weight Watchers works! I was told at one of my recent meetings that "If you KINDA do it, it KINDA works. If you REALLY do it, it REALLY works!" Well folks, it REALLY works. I have been very diligent latley in tracking my points, and doing my exercise. I have even bought a new video game for my Wii so that I can "dance" away the pounds..lol. My kids don't like it...well I don't think it's that they don't like it...they just think it's funny to see Mommy dancing around the living room huffing and puffin'. My sister M and I have also decided to start a walking regime. The indoor walking track here in town isopen until 8pm each night. Which means there are no excuses to go walking if it's raining, windy etc...ALSO it's 8 laps to make 1 mile....soooo 40 laps and we've got 5 miles under our belts...it will keep us busy and out of trouble...not to mention skinny!


No new recipes to blog though.....I no longer have my camera to take pictures. :(

I'll have to steal my sisters camera and start blogging the recipes again. There are a few new ones that I would like to share with all of you!


In the mean time, please keep trying the ones that I have already posted.


Happy Cooking!





No comments:

Post a Comment