Monday, January 24, 2011

Weight Watchers Update!

Over the weekend I had my weigh in.

And *sigh*....I was up .2 of a lb...I know it's not a lot, and I can get rid of it really easy. I also know why it's up. I was REALLY good all week, and then Friday night rolls around and I am tierd and not really into cooking...so I made Chicken Fingers and Fries...yeah I know not the healthiest, and also not the best for a low sodium meal!


So now I know. This week, NO HIGH SODIUM BEFORE WEIGH IN!! I also have to remember to drink my water. Weight Watchers recommends that you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. I just carry around a water bottle that is 32oz. I try and drink at least 4 of these a day. You'd be surprised how much weight you can pee off..lol.


Ok, so my commitment this week. Keep to my points. NO HIGH SODIUM MEALS. Drink my water, and exercise everyday for 30-45 mins.


Weight last week: 233.4lbs

Weigh in this week: 233.6lbs

Next weigh in: Saturday January 29th.


Watch this week for 5 new recipes. I bought the Weight Watcher Cookbook that was out at our meeting on Saturday. I am also going to purchase the one that I have seen at Walmart for more inspiration!


Have a good week everyone!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment