Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays....Chistmas taking the #1 spot! There is just something about the crisp cool afternoons and the dim sunlight that gives everything a sleepy downhome feeling.


Normally I put up tonnes of decorations and go all out, but this year I went a little on the mellow side. I think it's just because both my husband and I were going to be out Trick or Treating with the boys. So in lieu of the decorations I opted to fill my children, and the little one that I care for during the day, full of Sugar Cookies and Cupcakes....


I "borrowed" the recipe for the Sugar Cookies from Dale over at "A CopyCat Cooks". You can find the recipe here.
as for the Cupcakes it wasn't anything fancy just the old stand-by Cake-in-a-box mix and some icing sugar, butter, vanilla and orange food coloring with Pumpkin Sprinkles! The kids had tonnes of fun decorating and I got some yummy treats...lol


Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment